Books



Polymer Clay Creative Traditions is available now. A signed copy of this book, which takes a new approach, providing step-by-step instructions and photos for over 30 projects and techniques that draw on the artistic traditions of the past. Artists at all skill levels can create lovely clay pieces inspired by painting and drawing, ethnic carving, quilting, ceramics, sculpture, glass, metalwork and more. In addition, the work of more than 90 contributing artists is shown in full color, for a total of more than 300 stunning photographs.







Please leave a comment on this post and I will contact you for payment and shipping options.

7 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Judy,
This is great...so glad to see you Blogging!!!

I have pre-ordered my DVD from PolkaDot Creations and I can't wait to see it!! Thanks so much,

Linda Weeks

sandies said...

hi judy. of course i want a cd of yours. love your blog. about time. sandie, the ash tray lady

sandies said...

love your blog. bout time. sandie

Pks Designs said...

Judy,
I would love to get your book!
Hugs
Paula Gilbert
Paugl4@aol.com

Pks Designs said...

Hi Judy,
I would love to get your book!
Hugs
Paula Gilbert
Paugl4@aol.com

Unknown said...

I own your book and LOVE your jewelry designs. I need help locating the sterling silver ring and bracelet settings. I can find a ton of SS clasps, beads, and other findings but can not locate the chunky square ring and bracelet settings? Do you have any suggestions? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy:

I have your DVD and book and it is great. You give lots of info and tips. Where do you get the candy paper? I did a search on the internet and can't find it. I think it is a really neat idea. Does it go by another name?

Thanks!

Pam Nowell